COUNSELLING BLOG: How to Increase your Happiness
1. Experiment to find what makes you happy – and then spend time doing more of that!
2. Hang out with people who are usually upbeat as we’re influenced by people that we spend time with.
3. When something good happens, then focus on it. Count your many blessings, and practice thankfulness.
COUNSELLING BLOG: How to be a Good Friend
1. Think about what you can give to a friend – and not about what you can get from them.
2. Encourage your friend to be all they can be, and to reach the goals they have set for themselves.
3. Don’t hold grudges. Forgive and move on.
4. Tactfully point out any serious concerns – but…
COUNSELLING BLOG: Top diet and nutrition tips for women
· Focus on whole, plant-based foods. Fill most of your plate with fruits and leafy green vegetables. Also include a variety of whole grains, beans, and legumes to give you filling fiber and keep you going throughout the day. Try to find minimally-processed or locally-grown foods whenever…
What memorable people do differently
1. They don’t just talk – they act
2. They force themselves to experiment with lots of different experiences
3. They do spontaneous, crazy, fun things
4. They care about others – and act to make a difference in their lives
5. They’re a person, not a resume
6. They try, make mistakes, then get up and try again.